Go Greek for the day (or half the day) on a tour that includes authentic cuisine and lively folkloric dancing. Head to Zafiro, a magical venue with expansive terraces overlooking ancient Athens. There, learn the art of bread-making, where you?ll have the chance to grind seeds in an authentic preindustrial watermill and revel in the scent of freshly baked loaves in a traditional wood-burning oven. Plus you can take part in a presentation on olive oil production.
Lunch is a delicious, sit-down affair with wine, featuring souvlaki (a traditional spinach and cheese pie), dolmas (vine leaves stuffed with rice and herbs) and more, followed by Greek salad and oven-baked chicken and potatoes. Finish with tantalizing, handmade Greek sweets. While dining, admire talented traditional dancers with their authentic costumes and zest for life. Clap along in enthusiasm, even join them if you like in one of their upbeat numbers.
• Go Greek: Spend time at Zafiro, a magical venue with expansive terraces overlooking ancient Athens.
• Traditional lunch with wine: After bread-making and olive oil production presentations, savor a meal filled with authentic Greek dishes.
• Folkloric dancing: Clap along as dancers in traditional costumes perform their upbeat numbers; join in if you like.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.