Discover Portland’s vibrant culture and thriving culinary scene as you embark on a guided walking tour in search of tasty delicacies created in local eateries. Travel on foot through bustling Old Port’s cobblestone streets as you hear tales of area fish houses, canneries and textile mills of long ago. Visit several award-winning restaurants in the lively neighborhood, where you’ll savor a selection of delicious Maine-inspired dishes and meet the notable chefs behind the culinary creations.
• Guided Walking Tour: Embark on a mouthwatering food crawl, as your guide expounds on the area’s celebrated culinary history.
• Old Port: Meander cobblestone streets lined with 19th-century brick buildings, posh boutiques and award-winning restaurants in this lively neighborhood.
• Food Tasting: Visit several local eateries in “America’s Foodiest Small Town,” meet the chefs and relish scrumptious Maine cuisine.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
• Guests should consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests should consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.