See St. Petersburg’s prominent city landmarks and notable sights on an evening small-group tour, in the comfort of a private vehicle. Create your own itinerary with the help of a knowledgeable English-speaking guide and then explore the city at your own pace and according to your distinct interests.
• Customized Guided Tour: Choose your own itinerary and explore the city on a private small-group tour alongside an English-speaking guide.
• Independent Exploration: Admire the architecture, pass Russian Orthodox cathedrals, souvenir shop, or dine in a local eatery (time permitting).
• Private Escort: Sightsee around the city as you ride in the comfort of a private vehicle.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
• All group participants (in the vehicles) who have pre-reserved a vehicle through the Shore Excursion Office will not require an individual Russian visa to participate in this program, unless otherwise stipulated through the Russian Consulate or Embassy in their specific country.
• On board the ship, the Shore Excursion Office will request the names of each individual in your party. This information is required to allow your party to disembark the ship for the tour. Please provide this information promptly to avoid being denied participation by the local authorities. Each guest in the party must have his/her own ticket to pass the Immigration Control. The tour tickets will be delivered to the guests’ stateroom.
• Private vehicle arrangements are non-refundable after confirmation of the individuals in your party has been provided to the Shore Excursion Office. If you have any questions, the Shore Excursion Office will be able to assist you accordingly.
•Cars hold a maximum of 3 guests. Vans hold a maximum of 10-16 guests.
• Private vehicle bookings do not include entrance fees, subway fees, meals, gratuities, refreshments, or any further incidental charges that may occur at the time of reservation. You may customize your private vehicle tour by adding venue entrance fees with the Shore Excursions Desk on board.
• St. Petersburg is a large city with the same traffic and construction problems found in any other large metropolitan area. Please keep in mind that you must consider travel time, venue location, and crowding when making your tour selections.
• Since many venues are likely to be visited by other tour groups, please note that you may experience crowding at some locations.
• Lunch Note: The full-day private car or van excursions in St. Petersburg do not include lunch. However, your guide can assist you in choosing a local restaurant suitable for lunch. Kosher food is available in St. Petersburg. It is customary to invite the guide to dine with you, covering his or her expenses. This way, the guide can assist you in ordering and provide an opportunity for you to discuss subjects concerning St. Petersburg, which may be of interest to you. Your driver will provide his own lunch and remain with the car or van during this time. In addition, on the day of your private tour, your guide will help organize your itinerary, make recommendations and advise you as to any unusual requests.
• It cannot be guaranteed that the same guide will escort you on both the AM and PM departures (if two are taken) or Day 1 and Day 2 departures (if two are taken).
• Visits to the Hermitage's Gold Room are only performed by pre-arranged appointments.
• Camera and video fees are included in the tour cost.
• Video and photography may not be permitted at some venues. Flash photos are usually not permitted in areas displaying paintings. No video recordings and still photography permitted in the Grand Palace of Peterhof/ Gold Rooms of the Hermitage museum/ Amber room of the Catherine Palace/functioning churches.
• Museums may change expositions or close some areas without notice.
• No deviations can be made in length of tour or departure
• Foreign Language speaking guides are available upon request.