Discover the stunning architecture and rich histories of three beautiful St. Petersburg cathedrals. Marvel at the Neo-Classical facade and huge gold dome of St. Isaac's Cathedral, filled with religious art treasures. See 85,000 square feet of mosaics under the domes of Cathedral of Resurrection on Spilled Blood, built where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated in 1881, and the bell tower and golden crosses above St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral, dedicated to the patron saint of sailors.
• St Isaac's Cathedral: Marvel at the sweeping scale of this monumental landmark filled with hundreds of 19th-century works of art.
• Cathedral of Resurrection on Spilled Blood: This gorgeously colorful cathedral is built on the site of a royal assassination.
• St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral: Admire the baroque architecture of this exquisite cathedral, dedicated to the patron saint of sailors.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate conservative clothing
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately half a mile over even surfaces, with 20 steps.
• No tank tops or shorts.
• Tour price includes photo and video charges at St. Isaac's Cathedral and the Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood.
• Photography is not permitted in the functioning church.
• Tour order may vary.