Relax in motorcoach comfort on a photo-stop tour of Russia's imperial city, with time for souvenir-shopping. You'll have a photo stops at the cathedral on St. Isaac's Square, its gold-plated dome rising 333 feet; the Church of the Resurrection on Spilled Blood, built on the spot where Czar Alexander was assassinated; the imposing colonnade of Vasilievsky Island's Old Stock Exchange, flanked by two Rostral Columns; and visit Peter and Paul Fortress Territory.
• Expert Guide: Understand the history of Peter the Great's city and its most popular sights with expert commentary.
• Photo Stops: St. Isaac's Square, the Church on Spilled Blood, Vasilievsky Island's Rostral Columns and Peter and Paul Fortress Territory.
• Souvenir Shop: Hunt for keepsakes of your St. Petersburg journey at a local souvenir shop.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• Space permitting, we will try to accommodate guests with walking difficulties, those unable to handle steps or extended periods of walking or standing.
• The vehicle used on this excursion is equipped with an access ramp or lift to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair to use the ramp or lift.
• Due to liability issues, guests cannot stand on the ramp to be lifted into the vehicle.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time. Contact the Shore Excursion Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at time of booking.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.
• Tour is subject to change and availability is on a first come-first served basis.
• Space is limited; a minimum participation is required in order for tour to operate.