See Russia's rich cultural heritage come to life in this celebration of traditional dance, music and song at a noted St. Petersburg concert hall. You'll see acrobatic dancers leap and whirl across the stage in colorful Russian folk costumes. Hear the spirited music of a Russian folk orchestra and the rousing refrains of centuries-old folk songs. Delight in the synchronized precision of maiden round dances. Mingle with friends and enjoy Sparkling wine during intermission reception.
• Folkloric Show: Enjoy an exuberant performance of traditional Russian dance and music by one of the country's most highly regarded theatrical ensembles.
• Intermission Reception: Raise your glass a Sparkling wine and give a hearty "Nazdarovye!"
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Jacket recommended for men
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 330 feet over even surfaces, with approximately 85 steps on a staircase with no handrails to reach the performance hall and 17 steps to reach restrooms.
• There are no elevators or ramps are available at the performance venue.