Enjoy an evening of traditional Russian folk dancing and song against a backdrop of spectacular Neva riverside scenery. You’ll sail the Neva River, Europe’s third-largest waterway, passing the 400-ft. tower of Peter and Paul Fortress and the red rostral columns of Vasilievsky Island. Admire the stately Winter Palace of the Hermitage and the blue dome of St. Petersburg’s mosque. Enjoy Russian sparkling wine and Russian vodka with canapés during a full-costume performance celebrating Russia’s rich cultural heritage.
• Folkloric Performance: Enjoy folk songs and traditional costumes in the proud Russian tradition.
• Neva River: See the lights of the city shimmer on the water as you glide past the sights.
• Refreshments: Your evening of Russian culture and waterfront sightseeing will be complemented by Russian sparkling wine and delicious canapés.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Valid tour ticket
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately half a mile over cobblestone surfaces, with 10 to 25 steps.
• Guests should take care upon entering and exiting the riverboats.
• This excursion is not wheelchair-accessible.