Get ready for a fun-filled snorkeling and relaxing getaway. Your guided hour-long snorkeling tour takes you by boat to a beautiful coral reef system close to Coco Cay. Your professional snorkel instructors will provide snorkel gear and instruction, and if you're new to snorkeling, don’t worry, the guides will assist you every step of the way. Once you’re in the turquoise water, you’ll see plenty of fish and some beautiful coral reefs. The water is clear enough for you to watch the fish swarm around you as as your tour guide feeds them. Watch as schools of snappers, flounder, parrotfish, and mackerel swim around you and the coral reef system. Afterwards, go for swim in the shallow waters near the sandbar, or relax on a floating chair with a refreshing tropical drink.
• Snorkeling: View beautiful coral reef and then head to a beautiful shallow water sandbar and relax on a floating chair.
• Refreshments: Enjoy one complimentary rum or fruit punch drink.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Underwater Camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
• Change of clothes
• Reef shoes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up
• Light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests need to complete a waiver form.
• Guests walk a flat terrain and a distance of 200 yards.
• Guests walk as many as 400 steps.
• Guests participate in strenuous activity.
• Guests must climb a ladder.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Floatation devices are provided.
• Lifeguards will assist non swimmers
• Guests receive scavenger mask, snorkel, fins. Bahamas pro snorkel vests
• Snorkeling depth of 10 feet.