Cruise the Caribbean Sea on an extravagant sailing yacht as you head out into the sparkling, turquoise waters of Labadee. Climb aboard a one of a kind, 62-foot luxury sailing yacht as your captain and crew navigate past scenic islands and barrier reefs. You and a very limited number of guests will savor cold beverages while lounging on the yacht's spacious deck—sailing past local fishermen and seaside villages. Along the way you'll drop anchor in secluded bays and remote islands for a refreshing swim, or sit back and relax on the oversized sun beds and lounge chairs while listening to some cool island music as an attentive crew caters to your every need.
• Scenic Cruise: Cruise the Caribbean Sea on an extravagant sailing yacht.
• Beverages: Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Indulge: Explore remote islands, swim in tropical waters and relax on deck.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Restroom located onboard.
• Sailing depends on wind conditions.
• Shaded areas and air conditioning available onboard.
• Ideal for private functions and groups.