Discover Québec’s fascinating 400-year legacy and enjoy breathtaking views of Montmorency Falls. Your motor coach takes you past the beautifully restored Place Royale, site of Notre Dame des Victoires, the oldest Catholic Church in North America. You’ll see Chateau Frontenac perched on a hill overlooking the St. Lawrence River, and Dufferin Terrace, the romantic boardwalk. A scenic drive takes you to the spectacular Montmorency Falls where waters of the Montmorency River roar down the cliffs.
• Old Québec: See Lower Town, site of Samuel de Champlain's first settlement and Upper Town, with Chateau Frontenac and Dufferin Terrace.
• Canadian Scenery: Enjoy views of the St. Lawrence River, Ile d'Orleans, and the Laurentian Mountains from your motor coach.
• Montmorency Falls: See the steep falls of the Montmorency River, cascading towards its meeting with the St. Lawrence River.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with mobility challenges should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 900 feet over even and cobblestone surfaces with 3 to 5 steps.
• Walking at Dufferin Terrace and Chateau Frontenac is at guests’ discretion.
• Tour sequence may vary.