Get ready for a ride unlike any other, as you hop on a self-balancing, two-wheeled segway vehicle to explore Riga’s most beautiful city parks and notable landmarks. Riders of all levels will first engage in a comprehensive briefing on how to operate the electronic vehicle and receive a safety helmet. Then join a friendly and informative guide for a dynamic 120-minute journey through Latvia’s cosmopolitan capital city, also considered the European capital of culture. As you wind through narrow, cobbled Old Town streets and the wide boulevards of New Town, you’ll be awed by art nouveau architecture and the city’s signature wooden buildings. Along the way enjoy an up-close glimpse of the lush green spaces dappling the city center of Riga, which is home to more than 100 city parks. At City Canal Park, deemed one of Riga’s most stunning, you’ll see the old moat that once protected the medieval town, as well as the last remnants of the medieval fort at nearby Bastion Hill. Experience Riga’s unique mixture of medieval and contemporary before directing your wheels back to port.
• Segway Exploration: Journey around Riga’s cosmopolitan streets alongside a knowledgeable guide on a self-balancing, two-wheeled electronic vehicle.
• City Parks: Enjoy an up-close view of the town’s most stunning green spaces and art nouveau architecture.
• Notable Landmarks: Ride past the beautiful and historic City Canal Park, plus admire the medieval remnants of Bastion Hill.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 110 yards over asphalt and maneuver a segway vehicle for long periods of time.
• This tour not recommended for guests with walking difficulties or wheelchairs.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Safety helmets will be distributed and must be worn for the entire ride.