Cross the gates of Old Town and step back into antiquity. Stroll the maze of cobblestone streets, remnants of the Byzantine Empire, beginning with the picturesque Old Town. Pass through and learn all about Agora and Collachium, where the Knights of St. John of Jerusalem lived and worked. Marvel the stunning churches, exquisite Jewish quarter, the Inns of Knights, and the Palace of Grand Master. You will then pass by the Palace, down the Street of Knights, and on to by the Hospital of Knights museum where you'll learn all about the ins and outs of this majestic town. Exploring Rhodes on foot will inevitably leave a lasting impression.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• See the Palace of the Grand Master: This early 14th-century medieval structure served as a citadel of the Knights Hospitaller.
• View the Hospital of the Knights, now the Archaeological Museum of Rhodes.
• Two-and-a-half-hour tour: Enjoy plenty of time to take in the sights.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must walk about 0.2 miles over even and uneven surfaces, inclines and more than 30 steps.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving water based activities. Guests should consider their swimming ability when selecting tours involving water based activities.
• Tour order may vary.
• Group travel to certain archaeological sites and museums must follow local protocols on vaccinations or negative testing. Guests must present proof of vaccination; negative antigen test within 48 hours; or negative PCR test within 72 hours of arrival on this tour. Please have this available to present on site for all guests in your party. If not available, please see our shore excursion staff onboard for accommodations.