Explore Berlin?s illustrious history and vivacious culture by coach and boat on a guided city tour, and then enjoy a tasty German meal. Delight in countryside views and a light snack en route to Berlin via coach. Travel in a comfortable motor coach past notable city landmarks before visiting the Berlin Wall Documentation Center. See Museum Island, stunning Berlin Cathedral and the capital city?s Government Square by boat. Savor lunch in a local hotel.
• Commentated Drive: Travel via coach past historic monuments and notable landmarks before browsing around the Berlin Wall Documentation Center.
• Panoramic Cruise: Relish spectacular views of Museum Island, striking Berlin Cathedral and the Government Square from the water.
• Lunch: Savor a tasty German lunch in a local restaurant and then leisurely explore the city?s famous shopping avenues.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The coach ride between Rostock and Berlin is approximately 3.5 hours each way.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .65 mile.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.