Bring your appetite for a mouth-watering “Downeast” Lobsterbake on your Midcoast Maine highlights tour. You’ll visit Rockland’s bustling main street and ride into the Camden Hills to Mount Battie for magnificent views of Maine’s coastline. You’ll continue to the village of Camden and spend one and a quarter hours exploring on your own. Conclude with delicious lobster drizzled with butter along with coleslaw, potatoes, sweet corn on the cob and some homemade blueberry cake or pie.
• Mt. Battie: Enjoy breathtaking views of Penobscot Bay, the town Camden and the surrounding islands.
• Village of Camden: Stroll, shop and explore this quintessential New England harbor village.
• “Downeast” Lobsterbake: Feast on lobster, mussels, fresh bread, coleslaw, potato, corn on the cob, homemade blueberry pie or cake
• Refreshments: Enjoy coffee, tea or iced tea with you delicious meal
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Layered clothing
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Walking is at the guest’s discretion.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guest walk hard-packed dirt or gravel path to observation area at Mt Battie.
• Some sidewalks with some incline and decline occur in Camden.
• Guest walk about a half mile.
• Wheelchair guests must provide 48-hour participation notice at excursion desk.
• Cash bar is available.
• Steak is available upon request for non-lobster eaters.