The sky’s the limit on this rare opportunity to visit the Owls Head Transportation Museum. This Museum encompasses a collection of antique aircraft, automobiles, motorcycles, carriages, bicycles and engines. Your tour includes a scenic drive to the nearby Owls Head Lighthouse that sits atop a cliff along Maine’s beautiful rocky coast. The 30-foot lighthouse, commissioned by President John Quincy Adams in 1825 offers panoramic bay views and intriguing stories of its past.
• Owls Head Transportation Museum: Explore an impressive and professionally managed collection of antique aircraft, automobiles motorcycles and more.
• Owls Head Lighthouse: See the 30-foot lighthouse set against Maine’s beautiful rocky coast and learn about its mysterious and haunting past.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Layered clothing
• Wheelchair guests will need to contact excursion desk 48 hours in advance.
• Walking is at guests’ discretion