Experience the Western Caribbean's most dazzling snorkeling on a private Roatan beach get-away. Explore the reefs of "The Lost Caribbean" at Tabyana Beach, also known as the backbone of the Great Mayan Reef. Marine Park of Roatan teems with fish of many colors, and you'll encounter a stunning coral formation with easy walk-in entry. Then relax on your private sun lounger or start a game of beach volleyball before enjoying a satisfying American-style BBQ lunch.
• Marine Park Snorkeling: See dozens of vibrant tropical fish amid an extensive coral reef.
• Tabyana Beach: Soak up the sun or enjoy the water at Tabyana Beach.
• Lunch: Feast on a complimentary American style BBQ lunch.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Private beach accessible only with a tour ticket.
• Lockers and kayaks are available for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Use of water slide is NOT included on this tour, but can be purchased at beach.
• Bus ride to and from the private beach is approximately 35 minutes each way.