Experience easily accessible dive sites at Roatan, an island with reefs and walls teeming with colorful marine life. Certified divers are comfortably and safely taken to two dive sites where thick coral grow on walls and marine life float, including squadrons of eagle ray, schools of tropical fish, the occasional shark and eel. You'll experience water temperatures averaging 80 degrees or warmer, few currents and visibility ranging from 50 to 100 feet.
• Roatan Diving: Plunge into beautiful clear warm waters and see walls of thick coral and colorful fish.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Reef shoes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Change of clothes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Minimum Age is 10 years old, cant go below 40 feet. Additional fee will apply for a private divemaster.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Wetsuit not included.
• Tank and weights are included for all divers.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.