Indulge in an island tour of Roatan and see the virgin areas where lush landscapes merge with turquoise waters. You'll take a scenic drive along the island's central ridge, looking down at turquoise water on both sides. Transferring to an island-style boat, you'll meander through Dixon Cove Harbor, past island keys with red mangroves. Then stop in Punta Gorda, and see performances by Garifuna dancers.
• Dixon Cove Harbor: Explore the 2-mile long waterway on an island style boat, full of photo opportunities.
• Punta Gorda: Watch performances of the Junkanoo and the Punta, traditional dances of the Garifuna community.
• Garifuna Culture: Meet descendants of Black Carib Indians and African slaves who have maintained their language, traditions, and lifestyle.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible.