Admire the scenic coastline of Roatan aboard the Jolly Roger Catamaran for a day of sailing and snorkeling. You'll be amazed to see the abundance of gorgeous marine life that inhabits this protected undersea paradise at the national marine reserve snorkel site. Enjoy an hour of exploration at a world-famous snorkeling destination. Fuel up with a flavorful buffet and listen to soothing sounds of Caribbean music as you sail back to port.
• Jolly Roger Catamaran: Enjoy a peaceful sail along a scenic coastline on a luxurious vessel.
• Snorkeling: Catch a glimpse of vibrant tropical undersea life at carefully chosen sites.
• Buffet Lunch: Get your fill of food and drink while listening to the music of the islands.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests are required to wear a flotation vest at all times while in the water.
• Snorkel gear and vest provided. Guests will be divided into groups based on snorkeling and swimming abilities. Each group will be assigned a snorkel guide.
• Alcohol may be served only after all water activities have concluded, please drink responsibly.