Embark on a half-day adventure combining iguana and lobster sightings, reef snorkeling and relaxing on a sparkling beach. This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better. Heading over to French Cay, you’ll encounter Iguana Hideaway, an ironic name considering you’ll see dozens of these peculiar-looking lizards in plain sight. Then board a boat and make your way to Lobster City, a protected stretch of shallow ocean extending from the shoreline to the reef wall. Besides panoramic views of Big and Little French Cays, you’ll spot numerous giant lobsters in their natural habitat — live coral and vibrant tropical fish — while spending close to an hour snorkeling (gear included). This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler gear makes a great snorkeling experience even better.Explore the colorful world just below the water’s surface, seeing, besides lobsters, large stingrays, barracudas, puffer fish, sea turtles and more. Then, at nearby Big French Key Beach Club, play or lounge on a serene, white-sand beach, or relax in the shade in a hammock or swing. Refreshments and snacks are available for purchase at the bar and restaurant.
• Iguana Hideaway and Lobster City: See dozens of iguanas and lobsters milling around in their respective natural habitats.
• Reef snorkeling: Explore among live coral formations and vibrant tropical fish; mask, snorkel, fins and inflatable life vest provided.
• Big French Key Beach Club: Bask on the white-sand beach, relax in a hammock; refreshments and snacks available for purchase.
• This tour featuring National Geographic Snorkeler makes a great snorkeling experience even better.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Prescription lens dive mask (if needed)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Order of tour may change.
• Only Big French Key Beach Club is wheelchair accessible; rest of tour is not.
• Pregnant woman and guests with mobility issues should not participate.
• Guests must be in good health and be able to swim to participate.
• Guests must be able to take two steps to enter boat and walk on wooden boards.
• If guests wear glasses, they should bring a dive mask with prescription lenses. Tour order may vary
• Royal Caribbean has selected National Geographic™ Snorkeler gear for the use of our guests on select excursions. The excursions are in no way affiliated or endorsed by National Geographic™.