Get ready for the thrill of your vacation on a 4.5-hour jaunt through an extreme adventure park that will have you ziplining through the treetops, crossing hanging suspension bridges and zooming high above the island on the Zuperman Zip. Roatan’s South Shore Zip-Line park is filled with high-energy adventure, and your combo package will allow you to enjoy all three thrilling attractions. You’ll first make your way across a series of 13 cable zip lines and 16 platforms tucked among the Honduran jungle. Then head out on the Eco Walkway in the heart of the jungle to explore suspension bridges up to 200 feet long. During your nature trek you’ll encounter tropical flowers, iguanas and birds along the way. Top off the adrenaline rush by building up your courage to brave the Zuperman. Equipped with a special harness and helmet, you’ll fly through the air, high above the trees toward the sea, on your belly, along a 1,500-foot-long high-speed zip line course. It doesn’t get any more exhilarating in Roatan than this!
• South Shore Zip-Line: Feel the adrenaline rush of facing three action-packed attractions at Roatan’s leading extreme adventure park.
• Eco Walkway: Walk across a series of hanging suspension bridges and wooden walkways through dense jungle canopy.
• Zuperman: This 1,500-foot-long, super high-speed zip line course packs in the most thrilling views of the island and sea.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Long shorts or trousers
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .3 miles over uneven surfaces, with inclines and about 20 steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• The Zip-Line will raise your heart beat and breathing.
• The Zuperman Zip involved high speeds and abrupt braking.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Pregnant women should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate.
• Tour sequence may vary.