Indulge in the serenity of a private overwater bungalow along Roatan's most brilliant beach, as you enjoy an all-inclusive ambience complete with premium open bar, a la carte lunch, plus four hours of seaside bliss. An attentive butler will welcome you to your tropical oasis, a palapa-style bungalow situated overtop bright-blue Caribbean Sea waters. Unwind on a comfortable day bed for two with a bottle of chilled champagne and direct access to the water from a suspended patio and swim-up platform. You'll have plenty of time to soak up the sun, swim in the sea, view a variety of marine life swimming below your villa, and delight in soothing island music. Your bungalow package also includes unlimited premium cocktails, local beer and soft drinks from an open bar. The day's lunch menu is a surf-and-turf offering, featuring a selection of chicken, beef tenderloin, shrimp, lobster, sweet plantains, refreshing ceviche, and salmon tartare. Roatan's sunny seascapes are yours to savor in the seclusion of your private bungalow.
• Overwater bungalow: Relax in a private space with a teak chaise lounge on a suspended patio dangling over the ocean.
• Roatan: Four hours are yours to sunbathe, jump from the swim-up platform into the water, or nap under the palapa.
• All-inclusive: Sip unlimited cocktails and local beer from the open bar, plus savor a surf-and-turf lunch featuring fresh island specialties.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .1 miles over flat surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Optional water activities payable at site and performed at guests' own risk.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The cost of this tour is per bungalow and is for 2 person occupancy. Additional guests are bookable onboard for $199 per person with a max of 4 guests per bungalow.