Jump in an extreme 4x4 for an off-road adventure to remember. With your experienced driver at the wheel, head out of Reykjavik in a technologically advanced ?Supertruck? that climbs hills and handles rough terrain with ease. On your three-and-a-half-hour ride, take in panoramic views of an active volcano, breathtaking lakes and a geothermal power plant. View lush farmlands on your way to navigate the rivers, mud banks and streams of the Thousand Waters Trail.
• Ride in a ?Supertruck?: Enjoy an exhilarating 4x4 adventure on a truck built to easily tackle hills and rough terrain.
• Panoramic views: Take in an active volcano, awe-inspiring lakes and a geothermal power plant; plus visit lush farmlands.
• Thousand Waters Trail: Your wild ride continues straight through this well-known trail?s mud banks and flowing streams and rivers.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with nonslip soles.