Explore the cold Atlantic waters by vessel in search of a wide variety of whales. You’ll board the watercraft where your experienced guide will take you on a three-hour ride. Then get ready to spot blue, fin, humpback, sei and minke whales. In the summer, Iceland is arguably the best place in Europe to catch sight of minkes and humpbacks.
• View many species of whales: The waters off Iceland are home to blue, fin, humpback, sei and minke whales.
• Fun fact: The largest animal to ever live is the blue whale, weighing up to 140 tons.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• The weather in Iceland is very unpredictable. It is highly recommended to wear warm weather and waterproof clothing, as well as appropriate footwear with a non-slip sole.