Feel the abundance of space, clean air, natural green energy and breathtaking beauty that is Reykjavik — one of Europe’s most modern, forward-thinking cities — on a half-day tour. Take in the top highlights, which may include the skyscraping Hallgrimskirkja church; and Hofdi House, where the Reagan/Gorbachev summit took place in 1986. Visit Iceland‘s National Museum, where Iceland‘s artifacts are showcased, depicting Iceland‘s past and present. With its colorful buildings, stunning landscapes and friendly locals, you’ll see why Reykjavik’s logo includes the phrase “pure energy.”
• Hallgrimskirkja: View the largest church in Iceland, visible from miles away, from up close.
• Hofdi House: Drive by where the famous Reykjavik Summit between Reagan and Gorbachev took place in the mid-1980s.
• National Museum of Iceland: Visit the lovely museum showcasing Iceland's artifacts of the past and the present.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• The weather in Iceland is very unpredictable. It is highly recommended to wear warm weather and waterproof clothing, as well as appropriate footwear with a non-slip sole.
• Visits inside Hallgrimskirkja church are not guaranteed.