Start in the early morning on a 4x4 superjeep tour into Reykjavík's hinterland. Drive through the tunnel of Hvalfjordur to the Borgarfjordur area. Along the way you will see the lava waterfalls of Hraunfossar and Barnafoss. Soon you will drive on a gravel road until you will finally reach your destination, Langjökull glacier. Here is where the vehicle is really put to the test, as you will have an hour's fun and excitement on the glacier before your lunch break, after which you start the return drive back to Reykjavik. Enjoy the scenic drive on your way back to Reykjavík.
• Ride in an enormous 4x4 superjeep where the vehicle will be put to the test on a beautiful glacier.
• Hraunfossar and Barnafossar waterfalls.
• Langjökull glacier and glacier fun.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Weather is very unpredictable in Iceland. For glacier excursions, it is essential to wear warm and waterproof clothing and good walking/hiking shoes with a non-skid sole.
• This tour is operated on super Jeeps and consists of driving on a glacier, which is uneven and bumpy.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with back/neck problems.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant guests or those with mobility challenges.
• There is a very high step to get onto the truck; Guests must be able to step onto the vehicle without assistance.
good walking/hiking shoes with a non-skid sole.
• Tour order may vary.