Prepare and savor a three-course dinner featuring fresh, local flavors at the Salt Eldhús, a unique culinary workshop close to Reykjavik Harbour. Gourmet cooks and novices are welcome to don an apron and get busy creating a delectable spread with a decidedly Scandinavian flare, all under the supervision of skilled instructors. Then it’s time to sit together at a big farmhouse table and enjoy your creations along with a glass or two of well-earned wine.
• Three-hour culinary adventure: Gather together to prepare and enjoy a three-course Scandinavian-style menu with fresh, local ingredients.
• All skill levels welcome: This hands-on workshop is for everyone, from the experienced gourmet cook to the complete beginner.
• Wine included: Enjoy two glasses of wine with your meal, plus take home a recipe folder—a great souvenir.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol; drinking age in Iceland is 20 years.
• Guests with limited mobility should be with an able-bodied carer or request assistance from the ship.
• Venue is on the sixth floor; elevator is available.