Get a glimpse of the ?darker? side of Reykjavik on a summer evening walking tour. The mystical light conditions provide an atmosphere just right for ghost stories, which are very popular within the Icelandic community. Strolling the streets of Old Town Reykjavik, learn about the history and ghost sightings in the area. All of the stories are thoroughly researched, promising to surprise and delight even the skeptics of the group.
• Two-hour guided walk: Explore Old Town Reykjavik, learning about its history and fascinating ghost tales.
• Just-right atmosphere: Combine the mystical light of a summer?s evening with tales of the city?s ?dark? side.
• Icelandic ghost lore: Most Icelanders believe in ghosts and the paranormal; many stories have been thoroughly researched.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Closed-toe shoes
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Guests should expect to walk about 1.25 miles on paved, grassy and stone surfaces with some inclines.
• Guests with limited mobility should tour with an able-bodied carer or request assistance from the ship.
• Shopping time not included in tour.