Feel the rejuvenating waters of the Blue Lagoon wash over you on a four-hour outing that gives you free time to soak in the famous geothermal pool with a silica mud mask and refreshing drink. Enjoy a scenic 45-minute coach ride across Iceland's barren landscapes to the world-famous Blue Lagoon. Your upgraded comfort package includes 2.5 hours of relaxation, plus complimentary towel, silica mud and algae masks and one free beverage. Surrounded by black rocky grounds, you can melt your stress away with a dip in shallow, milky waters reaching depths of 4 feet and temperatures of 104°F. The lagoon contains 9 million liters of seawater rich in skin-soothing minerals. The onsite spa also features changing rooms with personal lockers, showers, sauna, steam rooms, a swim-up lagoon bar, café, restaurant and relaxation room. Enrich your mind and body, all with the ease and convenience of a roundtrip coach transfer back to the pier.
• Blue Lagoon: Take a refreshing dip in the steamy, milky waters of a massive geothermal pool surrounded by natural landscapes.
• Upgrade package: Your visit includes a towel, mud masks, 1 bar beverage, plus two hours to soak in the spa.
• Reykjavik: Enjoy a bit of relaxation in Iceland with a convenient roundtrip coach transfer to and from the ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over paved surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests are encouraged to dress to local weather conditions.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Water temperatures run between 98 and 104 degrees.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The drive between port and lagoon is approximately 45 minutes each way.
• It is not permitted to wear swimsuits under clothing.
• Locker facilities at all Iceland’s pools and lagoons are gender-divided. Showers are communal.
• Due to hygienic purposes, it is required in Iceland to wash with soap and water without bathing suit, before entering the lagoon.
• Towels and one drink of choice are included.
• The lagoon’s minerals may stain jewelry.
• Shoes are not to be worn inside the locker/shower area and must be stored on assigned shoe shelves or in plastic bags and stored inside lockers.
• Digital wristbands will be provided so guests can store clothing and personal items inside lockers; lost wristbands will be charged by the Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon staff will demonstrate how to lock the lockers with the wristbands.
• Children under 2 years of age are not allowed in the water. The water is too hot and minerals too strong for their sensitive skin.