Get lost in the evening glow of the Blue Lagoon on a four-hour excursion that gives you free time to relax in the mineral-rich waters, enjoy a mud mask and beverage, plus includes roundtrip coach transfers. A 45-minute drive brings you to the shores of Iceland's famous Blue Lagoon, an enormous geothermal pool with 9 million liters of shallow, steamy waters. Feel refreshed as you soak in hot waters surrounded by Iceland's barren landscape. Melt your stress away and soothe your skin with silica mud and algae face masks while sipping a complimentary drink from the swim-up bar. Your package also includes a spa towel and access to a changing room with personal lockers. Hit the sauna, steam room or massaging lagoon waterfall before drying off and heading back by bus to your ship.
• Blue Lagoon: Spend an evening soaking in the milky, steamy waters of Iceland's famous geothermal spa.
• Spa amenities: Relax with soothing face masks, a complimentary bar drink, towel, changing rooms, sauna, steam rooms and lockers.
• Reykjavik: Relish the rejuvenating elements of this natural bath with the convenience of roundtrip coach transfers to the pier.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over paved surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests are encouraged to dress to local weather conditions.
• Guests wear bathing suits in the lagoon.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Water temperatures run between 98 and 104 degrees.
• Tour does not include lunch.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guide will designate a time and place to rejoin your coach for return to ship.
• Guests who miss the return transportation will be responsible for getting back to the ship.
• The drive between port and lagoon is approximately 45 minutes each way.
• It is not permitted to wear swimsuits under clothing.
• Locker facilities at all Iceland’s pools and lagoons are gender-divided. Showers are communal.
• Due to hygienic purposes, it is required in Iceland to wash with soap and water without bathing suit, before entering the lagoon.
• Towels and one drink of choice are included.
• The lagoon’s minerals may stain jewelry.
• Shoes are not to be worn inside the locker/shower area and must be stored on assigned shoe shelves or in plastic bags and stored inside lockers.
• Digital wristbands will be provided so guests can store clothing and personal items inside lockers; lost wristbands will be charged by the Blue Lagoon. Blue Lagoon staff will demonstrate how to lock the lockers with the wristbands.
• Children under 2 years of age are not allowed in the water. The water is too hot and minerals too strong for their sensitive skin.