One of the great charms of the Dalmatian region is undoubtedly its coastline. Some of the best beaches in Croatia are located here. Ribera de Zadar, an idyllic fishing and tourist town has miles and miles of beautiful beaches. It is time for you to relax, lie down in the sun - you will have a sunbed and shared umbrella - take a good dip in its warm crystalline waters or take a walk to enjoy the nature. There is nothing better than a day of relaxation among the most spectacular beach scenery in Dalmatia. Are you ready to enjoy it?
• Sip a complimentary welcome drink at the beach.
• Work on your tan on a lovely pebbly beach shaded by sandy forest.
• Play volleyball, badminton, or rent a paddle boat (at your own expense)
• Unwind in the warm sun, sip a drink at the bar, or relax on a sun bed.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.