Go behind the scenes of Boeing and enjoy a glimpse into the future of air travel. Youll travel to Paine Field Airport where youll see the latest breakthroughs in aviation science. Design your own plane using cuttingedge software and upgrade at the Gallery to go for a flight on the XJ5 Flight Simulator. Then, visit the Boeing Factory and step inside the hangers to see the inner workings of the worlds largest airplanes under construction.
• Step through the massive hanger doors of the Boeing Factory to witness the world's largest airplanes being built.
• Visit the Future of Flight Aviation Center and see the next generation of technology in the sky.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• The guided portion of this tour starts when guests reach the Boeing Factory, previous to that it is a self-guided tour.
• Large bags and some personal items are not permitted inside the Boeing Plant.
• Rental storage lockers are available at the Future of Flight Guests can also leave items on the coach.