This Seattle exploration includes a tour of the city, provides for ample time to explore on your own and offers a cruise along the waterfront. Youll see it all from the downtown historic district to the skyscrapers of Fifth Avenue. Enjoy a narrated cruise along the waterfront that will take you past mega yachts, charming floating homes and the famous Fishermans Terminal. Cruise into Ballard Lock and experience the strange sensation of Seattles "water elevator."
• Enjoy a guided city tour that takes you from historic Pioneer Square to the bustling International District.
• Explore the Pike Place Market, the oldest open-air farmer's market and the Seattle Space Needle.
• Board a sightseeing ferry for a cruise along the waterfront and into Seattle's waterways.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Lunch is not included on this tour