Discover two Seattle icons the top of the Space Needle and the legendary Pike Place Market. On this self-guided tour, you may enjoy 360 degree views of the Emerald City, Puget Sound, and Mount Rainier from the "O" Deck of the Space Needle, some 520 feet up. Then, head up to the West Coasts oldest and largest openair farmers market to bargain with area food growers and check out the famous "Flying Fish" stall.
• Visit two of Seattle's most famous attractions: the Space Needle and Pike Place Market.
• Explore hundreds of local artisan shops and order a coffee from the very first Starbucks.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hiking/walking shoes
• Layered clothing
• This is a self guided tour.
• Tour involves approximately walking 0.5 miles up and down dock ramps.
• While walking you might encounter steep inclines at extreme low tides.