Get a bird's eye view of Seattle from the Space Needle Observation Deck and visit Chihuly Gardens and Glass. You?ll head to Seattle Center, home of the 1962 World?s Fair, and have ample time to enjoy the panoramic views at the Space Needle. At Chihuly Garden and Glass you?ll see the artist?s exquisite, colorful glass masterpieces, perfectly lit in glorious gardens and glasshouse settings. A brief city tour is included on the ride to the airport.
• Space Needle: Visit Seattle's most iconic attraction for enthralling views of Puget Sound, Mt. Rainier, and Olympic and Cascade Mountains.
• Chihuly Gardens and Glass: Explore installations of enormous, vivid masterpieces, a permanent exhibit of glass by world-acclaimed artist Dale Chihuly.
• Seattle Center: See two centerpiece attractions at one of the largest and finest cultural centers on the West Coast.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Tour available only to guests with domestic flights departing 2:00 p.m. or later and international flights departing 3:00 p.m. or later from SeaTac International Airport.