Dip and rise along the hilly roads of San Francisco during a motor coach tour that introduces you to the thriving city and its renowned sights. Watch the beautiful changing scenes of the waterfront along the Embarcadero as you ride into the city. The bustling Market Street is one of the city?s major thoroughfares. On this road, you can pass through city sections like the Financial District, Union Square, and Castro District before entering the neighborhood named after the Twin Peaks. The peaks sit at the city?s geographical center and stand 922 feet high. Your motor coach rides up to the summit so you can capture magnificent images of the 360-degree view of the city. Then, visit Golden Gate Park, a horticultural oasis that includes gardens, lakes, trails, and monuments. Your motor coach will then follow the windy roadways to the rocky shoreline of Lands End. The park lies at the city?s edge and offers amazing views of the waterfront and the 19th-century Cliff House, which was constructed as resort for the wealthy. The coastal road will take you to the infamous Golden Gate Bridge, which links the city to Marin County. Here you can step out, snap photos, and admire the enormity of this national landmark. Afterwards, pass sites like Fisherman?s Wharf and Ghirardelli Square as you return to the port.
• Golden Gate Bridge: See one of the most internationally recognized symbols of the West Coast and a Wonder of the Modern World.
• Twin Peaks: Capture breathtaking images of the city and the surrounding bays.
• Golden Gate Park: Step into one of San Francisco?s natural treasure as you explore a part rich with colorful flora and fauna.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water-resistant jacket
• All venues have either escalators or ramps.
• All venues have flat and even ramps .
• All stops are exterior mixed with portions of enclosed areas.