Explore the lush natural beauty of Puerto Rico on horseback at the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. Adjacent to the protected tropical preserve, Carabali Rainforest Park is part of a family-owned ranch with acres of unspoiled land and gorgeous scenery. A guide leads riders at a slow and easy pace through fields, down tree-lined trails, and along the Mameyes River. The tour caps off with a cooling swim in the river.
• Horseback Ride: Discover stunning scenery and island flora on an expansive ranch next to El Yunque National Forest.
• Mameyes River: Relax on the banks with refreshments and cool off with a swim (optional).
• Scenic Drive: See the Puerto Rican countryside on the round-trip ride from the ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Towel (from ship)
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Long pants and closed-toe shoes recommended
• Bathing suit under your clothes (optional)
• Sunglasses and hat
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Rides of all levels, including beginners, are welcome.
• Pregnant women must not participate.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.