Board your air-conditioned coach for an approximate 25-minute drive to Casa Bacardi. Once there, you will receive a welcome drink and will be all set to enjoy their house tour. Get to know the story behind the legendary Bacardi cocktails, the birth of the iconic bat logo and also view a section of the plant from one of its safe exhibit windows. The tour concludes with a visit to their brand store.
• Casa Bacardi Heritage: Visit the rum distillery and the museum showcasing the history of the company and its founders.
• Bacardi Distillery: Enjoy a 90-minute, narrated tour, with visits to seven exhibit rooms and a theater.
• Bacardi Visitors Center: Taste, learn and shop! Enjoy complimentary samples, plus time in the museum and gift shop.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Sunglasses and hat
• Participants must be at least 21 years to sample alcoholic beverages.
• Bacardi is a popular site and you may experience an extended wait time.
• Traffic can be congested.
• Alternate routes are implemented whenever possible.
• Admission fee is included.
• Tour admission includes a commemorative Bacardi cup and a welcome drink.