Visit one of the most prolific rum distilleries in the America- the Bacardi Rum Distillery, Casa Bacardi. Take an approximate 30 minute air conditioned ride to the Bacardi Pavilion, where you will receive a welcome drink and enjoy their in-house tour. The tour traces the famed rum distillery’s history and heritage from the company’s founding to the present. Know the story behind their legendary Bacardi cocktails and the birth of their iconic bat logo during the approximate 90-minute guided tour with visits to seven exhibit rooms and a state-of-the-art theater. The tour concludes with a visit to their brand store.
• Casa Bacardi Heritage: Visit the rum distillery and the museum showcasing the history of the company and its founders.
• Bacardi Distillery: Enjoy a 90-minute, narrated tour, with visits to seven exhibit rooms and a theater.
• Bacardi Visitors Center: Taste, learn and shop! Enjoy complimentary samples, plus time in the museum and gift shop.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Sunglasses and hat
• Participants must be at least 21 years to sample alcoholic beverages.
• Bacardi is a popular site and you may experience an extended wait time.
• Traffic can be congested.
• Alternate routes are implemented whenever possible.
• Admission fee is included.
• Tour admission includes a welcome drink.