Satisfy your tastebuds as you experience the best of Old San Juan on a small group walking tour with a local guide. You’ll venture off the beaten path to discover its delicious foods, fascinating architecture, intriguing cultural traditions and bustling shopping streets of the historical neighborhood of Old San Juan. Your culinary walking tour lets you taste specialties from a variety of favorite local food establishments. You will have the opportunity to get involved in the food preparation by having an active role in some of the food served. You will also receive a coupon savings booklet which allows for additional savings in restaurants and shops throughout Old San Juan.
• Cultural walking tour: Learn about the city's architecture, historic landmarks, and history of one of the oldest cities in the Caribbean
• Multi-Course Meal: Enjoy a feast of island specialties. Sample local appetizers, create your own mofongo or mojito. Includes a dessert.
• Skip the lines and dine with us for the “in” on “do not miss” restaurants and foodie scenes in and around the city.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Vegetarian, non-alcoholic, and other dietary substitutes are available but must be requested in advance.
• Dietary substitutions provided easily while not compromising local flavor.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.
• Optional wine, beer, sangria or refreshment can be purchased.
• All special diet requests must be advised to Shore Ex personnel before the tour, otherwise tour operator cannot guarantee substitutions.
• Vegan options are not available.
• Guests walk about three miles.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Walking tour includes uneven streets and sidewalks, cobbled street, steep grades and pavement.
• Guests with mobility issues, wheelchairs/scooters should not participate.
• Photos are welcomed, but video or audio recording devices are prohibited.