Ride our beautiful, gentle spirit, well-trained “Paso Fino” horses. Explore breathtaking countryside views just minutes from San Juan,on a 2,200-acre private ranch that leads you through beautiful trails to a historic plantation home and ends at the Mojito bar. Upon arrival at Campo Rico Trail Rides, meet your experienced guides, listen to a safety briefing and instructions of how to ride a horse. Then receive a helmet, mount your horse and follow your guide through beautiful trails that pass picturesque lagoons, tropical fields and mountainsides with panoramic views of the island’s coastal plains. Listen as your guide shares the unique history and behaviors of the “ Paso Fino “horse. Stop for a photo and learn the history of “Mi Casa” a traditional Spanish plantation estate home with an impressive stairway entry. Your ride concludes at the stables, and then back to the Mojito Bar to relax and toast your horseback adventure, beer, mojitos and other Caribbean drinks are available for purchase.
• Campo Rico Trail Rides: Head out on horseback with an experienced guide around beautiful trails on a 2,200-acre private ranch.
• Mi Casa: Stop for a photo and learn the history of this historical plantation home.
• Mojito Bar: Cool down at this watering hole while sipping on beer, mojitos and other tropical drinks (additional cost applies).
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Weather gear, if necessary
What to Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Long shorts or trousers
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .2 miles over smooth surfaces, with inclines and about 600 steps and extended periods of standing.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with pre-existing medical conditions such as cardiac, respiratory or orthopedic conditions, including joint injuries or disease, or any other serious medical condition. particularly those involving water based activities.
• Guests must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
• Guests must sign a waiver form to participate in this tour.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Guests will be weighed at port before entering bus maximum weight 250 pounds.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Tour sequence may vary.