Fall in love with the beauty of Puerto Rico's capital as you go through a guided tour on the historical landmarks in Old and New San Juan. In New San Juan, you'll explore Condado, Isla Verde, and the picturesque residential areas. Step down the fabulous Window of the Seas where the famous Puerto Rican superstars have printed their signatures on the sidewalk resembling Hollywood Boulevard. In Old San Juan, you'll discover the Capitol Building, the 5th Centenary Plaza, and have the opportunity to choose between visiting San Cristobal Fort or the colonial shopping district.
• Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Old and New San Juan on this guided city tour.
• Choose between the San Cristobal Fort or the colonial shopping district instead. Guest is responsible for the Fort entrance fee of $10.00 p/p.
• Learn about Old San Juan's ancient colonial history and experience New San Juan's vibrant modern culture.
• Enjoy some free time in the New San Juan's Window to the Sea.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests who opt to remain in Old San Juan are responsible for their own return transportation to the ship.