Raise a glass to San Juan’s longtime rum-making traditions as you watch a local bartender mix up Caribbean cocktails before sipping on your own and sampling aged Puerto Rican rum in an Old San Juan bar. Learn about the island’s history and legacy of making some of the world’s best rums while walking amid the walled-in Old San Juan ramparts. Then step inside a local watering hole and take a seat at the bar. Relish the chance to learn from the in-house mixologist on how to concoct three popular tropical cocktails using fresh ingredients and Puerto Rican rum. You’ll then get to choose a cocktail to sip on … will it be the Cuba Libre (rum & Coca-Cola), a frozen coconut-based Pina Colada, or the lime and mint-infused Mojito? Your spirited day also includes a small sampling of the island’s world-famous aged rum. Cheers to fun adventures in Puerto Rico!
Old San Juan: Take a walk through the city’s historic district, learning about the island’s rum-making legacy along the way.
Mixology fun: Follow along as a local bartender expertly explains how to mix up a collection of three tropical cocktails.
Caribbean cocktails: Enjoy a choice of a Cuba Libre, Pina Colada or Mojito, plus sip on Puerto Rican aged rum.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 10 to 15 minutes over cobblestone surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Non-alcoholic beverages can be served to underage guests.
• Guests are encourages to eat a meal before joining tour.
• Tour sequence may vary.