Step back in time with one of the madams of Skagway's notorious Red Onion Saloon. Lavishly costumed and highly entertaining, she guides a walking tour of Skagway. Hear the untold and neglected stories of the courageous ladies of the Klondike Gold Rush, pass historic 1898 buildings, and learn about the town's rich history. End up at the saloon's restored brothel museum, for a champagne toast and exploration of the halls and bedrooms upstairs.
• Entertaining Walking Tour: A sumptuously dressed madam leads a lively, informative stroll through Skagway's streets and alleys.
• Red Onion Saloon: See where the adventurous "good time" girls of the gold rush era lived and worked.
• Possible Ghost Sighting: Keep an eye out for Lydia, the saloon's resident ghost.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Guests must be comfortable walking up to half a mile and standing for 10-minute intervals.
• Guests must be at least 14 years old