Take control of a 4-wheel-drive Hummer H3® for a fascinating trek through the Yukon Territory. Join a small group of explorers to follow the fabled routes taken by gold rush-era prospectors. Along the way, a guide provides you with interesting and informative commentary via two-way radio. Reach White Pass Summit and pass through subalpine terrain, en route to the narrow Caribou crossing at the headwaters of the mighty Yukon River and the breathtaking vista of Emerald Lake, a jewel of the Yukon.
• Ride in style: Take a rugged yet comfortable Hummer H3® across up the Klondike Highway and deep into the Yukon Territory.
• Adventure Guide: Feel safe and secure in the hands of an expert, who also entertains you with gold rush-era lore.
• Highlights of the Yukon: Visit the historic village of Carcross, the smallest desert in the world and take in the vivid turquoise water of Emerald Lake.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Raingear is recommended in case of inclement weather
• Since this excursion crosses the U.S.-Canadian border, guests must carry their passport, and if applicable, their visa.
• Written consent is required for children traveling into Canada without both parents.
• All guests planning to drive must be at least 25 years old, bring a valid driver's license and name of insurance company, and must sign a liability/insurance waiver.
• Route traveled may change depending on prevailing road conditions.
• Each Hummer holds four passengers and guests share vehicles.