Embark on a dynamic helicopter ride as you soar high above Skagway's rugged terrain before landing on Denver Glacier for an exhilarating dog-sledding voyage. Enjoy a scenic 30-minte flight, as you view dense forests, towering waterfalls, and jagged peaks below. Land atop snow-covered Denver Glacier, where you'll meet Iditarod Dog Racing mushers and a pack of spirited Alaskan huskies. Take the reins or ride in the sled while enjoying a thrilling trip across the ice.
• Dog Sledding: Revel in a thrilling guided ride, meet professional mushers, and snap photos with energetic Alaskan huskies.
• Helicopter Ride: Delight in a 30-minute flight high above Skagway's evergreen forests and snow-capped peaks en route to Denver Glacier.
• Alaskan Scenery: View jagged mountain ranges and towering waterfalls during your helicopter ride around the area.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Warm clothing
• Walking shoes
• Due to weight restrictions on board helicopters, all participants must register their body weight at the time of booking.
• Guests weighing 250 pounds or more (fully clothed) will be assessed a weight surcharge ($100) to reserve adequate space onboard the helicopter, which will be manually added to your account.
• Dependent on prevailing ice conditions this tour may be subject to cancellation toward the end of the season.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• This tour will follow Federal Aviation Administration requirements stating that children 2 years and older on any aircraft must occupy, and pay, a separate seat. Payment will be processed onboard your ship.
• TEMSCO Helicopters does not permit the use of iPads, iPad Minis or any tablet device on our flightseeing tours. No Go-Pro sticks, extendable items, drones, or bags of any kind allowed on tour. Please plan accordingly.