Delight in dynamic natural splendors as you explore Alaska’s rugged terrain by land and sea, through spectacular fjords, along scenic byways, and rafting downriver. Embark on a jet-powered catamaran through breathtaking Lynn Fjord, one of the world’s deepest, en route to historic Fort Seward. Travel along storied Haines Highway, passing snow-capped peaks, cascading waterfalls, and wildlife sightings. Float leisurely downstream in Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve before rejuvenating with a tasty lunch along the riverbanks.
• Scenic Cruise: Behold magnificent Lynn Fjord, among the world's deepest and longest, as you sail on a jet-powered catamaran.
• Haines Highway: Look for wildlife while riding along the National Scenic Byway, which was originally traversed by Chilkat Tlingit traders.
• River Rafting: Embark on a relaxing paddling adventure in Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve, home of the world's largest eagle concentration. Lunch: Replenish your energy after your rafting trip with a scrumptious riverside meal, while admiring breathtaking rugged Alaskan scenery.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must be able to walk over loose gravel and dry river delta.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• It is optional to bring a change of clothes.
• This tour has no whitewater.
• A riverside picnic is provided during this tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must be at least 7 years old and weigh between 50 and 350 pounds.