Veer from the norm and escape to the tranquility of Jewell Gardens for a unique glassblowing workshop. After a short ride from the pier, meet The Hot Shop crew and begin a learning adventure with the ancient art of working with molten glass. Then, choose your own design and color combinations, even incorporating 23-karat gold for spectacular effect to create an extra-special Alaskan memento. Arrangements are made to send your creation home after it cools.
• Glassblowing: Design and blow your own glass art, complete with real gold, in an exclusive group limited to 10.
• Expert Instruction: Spend 90 minutes in the studio with glass artists who guide you through the glassblowing process.
• Gourmet Refreshment: Enjoy tea service or a light meal, prepared daily using fresh organic ingredients from the on-site garden.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable closed-toe shoes
• Protective goggles will be provided for the glassblowing part