Delight in Skagway’s fascinating history and spectacular mountainous scenery as you travel to the White Pass Summit and into the Yukon. Ride via a vintage rail car along the White Pass & Yukon Route Railway hearing tales of the Klondike Gold Rush. Next, arrive at Fraser, British Columbia and board a motor coach across White Pass’ summit to Tutshi Canyon where you can cross the Yukon Suspension Bridge and enjoy a hearty bowl of bison chili.
• Scenic Train Ride: Hear Klondike Gold Rush legends while venturing along White Pass and Yukon railway via vintage rail car.
• White Pass: Ride in a motor coach around the mountain summit, which was formerly navigated by Chilkoot Indians until 1887.
• Yukon Suspension Bridge: Enjoy the exhilaration of crossing the bridge, 57 feet above a class four and five river.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Passport and other required immigration documents
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• This tour crosses the U.S./Canadian border; therefore, all participants are required to carry their passport and visa, if required.
• Written consent is required for children traveling into Canada without both parents.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.