Admire breathtaking scenery on a journey along the world-famous White Pass & Yukon Railroad, plus meet an Alaskan musher with their team of dogs at a dog sled camp. Travel to White Pass’ summit in an 1898 vintage railcar along the narrow gauge railway. On a guided coach ride, stop for photos at scenic Tormented Valley and Pitchfork Falls. Then enjoy a live racing demo with sledding dogs.
• White Pass & Yukon Railroad: Admire breathtaking wilderness scenery while on an unforgettable journey along the world-famous narrow gauge railway.
• Scenic Drive: Travel by coach alongside an informative guide, complete with photo stops at Tormented Valley and Pitchfork Falls.
• Dog Sled Camp: Meet a musher and their racing dogs, who present a historic overview and live sledding demo.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Warm clothes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Due to climatic changes, no guarantee is given for the views available at any given time.
• Since this excursion crosses the US/Canadian border, all participants are required to carry their passport and/or visa if required.
• Written consent is required for children traveling into Canada without both parents.
• Please note that guests will not ride in a dog sled during this tour.
• This tour is operated by a tour operator that has been third-party verified to an internationally recognized sustainability standard.