Fly into the treetops of the Alaskan rainforest on an exhilarating zipline course. Journey by bus and Unimog, a rugged, all-wheel drive vehicle, where you’ll see the sights of Skagway, traverse the mountain road and arrive at an amazing course featuring 11 ziplines and four suspension bridges—the number one outdoor activity in Skagway, according to Trip Advisor. All the equipment you need is included, and your guides will carefully explain how to safely navigate the course.
• Travel by Unimog: Hop in a customized all-wheel drive vehicle designed to take on the rough mountain road.
• Eleven ziplines and four suspension bridges: Don’t miss zipping “The Pipeline,” which is longer than two football fields combined.
• All gear included: Just show up and suit up; after a safety briefing, you’re off into the gorgeous Alaskan rainforest.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Layered clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests can expect to walk over varied terrain for short distances, including wooden walkways and dirt and gravel paths.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with existing injuries, seizure disorders, and/or current or reoccurring medical conditions should not take this tour.
• Guest must be 5 years old.